You probably shouldn't trust the word "diet;" it has the word die right out front.
The healthiest "diet" may not even be a diet at all. Through a new mindset, a fresh perspective and information, you can transform your life to live happy and healthy. That's where the Un-Diet Bootcamp comes in.
The RHC Un-Diet Bootcamp is designed to help you not only break free from dieting, but to help you learn how to sustainably and healthfully regain control of your life using a real-food and whole-life approach.
You won't find deprivation here. You'll still be able to enjoy treats like cocktails on Friday evenings, doughnuts on Saturday mornings, or dinner out with friends. But the program provides strategies to help you navigate these situations in a healthy and guilt-free manner. Gone will be the mornings of shame and guilt after eating a huge portion of your favorite takeout plus the free bread. You'll get personalized strategies to help you navigate stressful situations or parties.
You'll learn why protein and fats are important. You'll gain confidence in your ability to read nutrition labels and navigate a grocery store. You'll learn the connection between stress and health. You'll gain tips on goal setting and how to apply it to your everyday life. And, you'll finally get an answer to the age-old question, "What the heck is a chia seed?"This isn't a meal plan--It's a lifestyle plan. Together, the "healthy choice" will become the easy choice.
And we'll talk about more things than just food. During the 12-week program, our sessions will cover a wide range of topics—because wellness and weight loss go far beyond the food on your plate. During our one-on-one sessions, you’ll discuss nutrition, grocery shopping, eating out, goal setting, motivation, exercise, relationships, careers, cooking, organics and more. By addressing all of these topics, you’ll be better equipped to reach your goals.What the program includes:
- Twelve 50-minute weekly wellness-centered conversations (to take place via video chat, phone call or in-person (location depending))
- Flexible coaching times to fit your busy schedule (mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends)
- Tailored strategies to help you navigate stressful situations and life in general
- Tips on goal setting
- Weekly goals tailored to you
- Follow-up emails to keep you on track in between sessions
- Recipes, cooking tips, references, cheat sheets and other handy forms
- Program notes and evaluations
- Contact outside of the weekly sessions
- Awesome vibes